oft Skills. These are the traits, characteristics, habits and skills needed to survive and thrive in the modern work world. Soft skills aren’t usually taught in school, but you will learn them all here in this course. Are you someone that other people in your organization and industry like to work with, collaborate with and partner with? Are you seen as a valuable asset to any new project that comes along?
This soft skills training course will teach you how to develop the skills that can make the difference between a lackluster career that tops out at middle management versus one that lands you in the executive suite. Or to wherever you define career success. So many soft skills seem like common sense at first glance, but they are not commonly applied by most workers. This soft skills training course will give you an edge over your competitors. It will also make your job, your career and your life more rewarding and enjoyable.
What are you waiting for? This soft skills course is designed to be completed in just one or two lunch breaks. So lesson number one is, use your free time to constantly learn new skills rather than just checking the sports scores or celebrity news at lunch. There is nothing hard when it comes to learning soft skills, as long as you have a willingness to try new things and start right now.
Your academic degrees and tech skills are not enough for long-term career success. You need to become excellent in your soft skills.
You will learn the following
- Understand how to be a great communicator
- Become a stronger listener
- Appear professional to co-workers and bosses of all ages
- Avoid common career blunders that often end careers
- Manage expectations for bosses and colleagues
- Position yourself for promotions
- Make technology your asset, even if you are afraid of technology
- Avoid the Not My Job Syndrome
- Develop EQ to Match Your IQ
- Develop leadership qualities